Netherlands Embassy in Accra Ghana
April 18, 2016 Minister of Foreign Affairs Bert Koenders has concluded an agreement on migration in Côte d’Ivoire, following talks with President Alassane Ouattara, Minister of Foreign Affairs Albert Mabri, Minister of Defence Alain-Richard Donwahi and Minister for the Promotion of Youth Sidi Touré. In the agreement the Ivorians have promised, among other things, to promote the return of failed migrants by issuing more travel documents. This is the third such agreement in a row, following on from similar meetings earlier this week in Mali and Ghana.
April 14, 2016 On behalf of the EU, Minister of Foreign Affairs Bert Koenders will visit Mali, Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire from 14 to 17 April in order to discuss how the agreements made between EU and African countries at the Valletta Summit on Migration can be put into practice.
- Advisory referendum – reaction Dutch government
- Brussels attacks: Netherlands stands side by side with Belgium
- Koenders to conduct dialogue for EU with Mali, Senegal and Ghana on approach to migration
- Temporary longer processing time of Netherlands travel documents application
- Travellers can reach foreign ministry 24/7 at +31 247 247 247