Netherlands Embassy in Accra Ghana
February 28, 2014 From the 1st of March 2014, all applications for short-term Schengen visa for Portugal will be dealt with by the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Accra. This means that of this date all Schengen visa matters concerning official visits, diplomatic and service passport holders, transit visa and all other category Schengen visa for travelling to Portugal will be handled by the Netherlands Embassy in Accra insofar short stay is required (90 day or less on a 180 day period).
February 25, 2014 The Regional Service Organisation for Northern Africa Located at the Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands in Accra is looking for a Financial & Administrative Affairs Officer
- Apply for a new Passport or ID-Card? From 24 February till 10 March 2014 limited service
- Second Call for Proposals of the Ghana WASH Window has opened
- New passports and ID cards for adults valid for 10 years
- European Parliamentary Elections 2014: voting by Dutch nationals abroad
- ‘Speed dating’ and economic diplomacy highlights of Ambassadors’ Conference