Netherlands Embassy in Accra Ghana
October 21, 2014 The Kingdom of the Netherlands was today elected to the Human Rights Council for the 2015-2017 period by the UN General Assembly. Foreign minister Bert Koenders welcomes the Netherlands’ membership of the council. ‘What happened today underlines the importance the Netherlands places on human rights worldwide,’ said the minister.
October 17, 2014 King Willem-Alexander has appointed Bert Koenders as Minister of Foreign Affairs. Mr Koenders was sworn in by the King at Noordeinde Palace on Friday 17 October 2014.
- Embassy closed for consular services
- Prime minister to meet with likely new Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Third Call for Proposals Ghana WASH Window opened
- New fund for victims of conflict-related violence and natural disasters
- Speech on the presentation of the 2015 Budget Memorandum, House of Representatives, Tuesday 16 September 2014