Netherlands Embassy in Accra Ghana
January 13, 2016 Foreign minister Bert Koenders and travel expert Floortje Dessing have launched a new central helpline for travellers. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs can now be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week at +31 247 247 247 for practical travel tips and assistance. Travellers abroad can also contact the Ministry online and via Twitter. It is estimated that about 3,000 people per day will use the new services.
November 23, 2015 The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) promote capacity building by providing training and education for professionals. The NFP is initiated and fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the budget for development cooperation. EP-Nuffic is responsible for the management of the NFP.
- Third Agrofood Fair West Africa in Accra
- NUFFIC TAILOR MADE TRAINIG PROGRAM OPENS EXTRA WINDOW FOR 2015
- Aquaculture trade mission to Ghana from 2-6 November
- The Netherlands Embassy will be closed on Thursday, September 17th, 2015 due to Embassy Outing and on 24th September due to the public holiday Eid Al Adha.
- WORKSHOPS ON DESIGN - GHANA DESIGN NETWORK